Quote

Every moments that I spend with my children is a blessing from Allah. Inshaa Allah I will try to stick around as long as I could through out their childhood, loving and guiding them all along the way. Hopefully they will remember me, their only mother, when they lead their own life.

Monday, April 22, 2013

This Week..

At last I had the chance to sit in front the PC and blog something fuhh! But I know this won't be long.

So, nothing much for this week. One thing that I noticed about A is that he's not playing very much this week. Really, I mean, he hardly takes out his toys or even makes a huge pile of 'rubble' and pretend to be a construction worker like he used to do. But, we've been reading A LOT of books together which I find uncommon for him. We did read together before but not this much. Subhanallah and alhamdulillah I like it, this mean that we have to buy more books. I'm trying to save some money by getting into baking action once more! :D

I'm planning to write a few article on why children throw temper tantrums, why children don't want to share, some more about read-aloud techniques, how to teach children coping with stress and so much more. But time time time.. where are you?? I will try my best inshaa Allah!


No comments:

Post a Comment