Quote

Every moments that I spend with my children is a blessing from Allah. Inshaa Allah I will try to stick around as long as I could through out their childhood, loving and guiding them all along the way. Hopefully they will remember me, their only mother, when they lead their own life.

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

When I'm Feeling Jealous


Alhamdulillah we bought another book from the "When I'm Feeling..." series. There were many titles from the shelf; "When I'm Feeling Happy", "When I'm Feeling Sad", "When I'm Feeling Loved", "When I'm Feeling Jealous". I asked my son to pick one and he chose "When I'm Feeling Jealous"! I just can't wait to see what title he will choose the next time we are coming back to these series to pick another one. I guess right now he's trying to figure out his own negative feelings (and the positive ones also). What are they? How to cope with them? Mashaa Allah books are good way to teach him about those. I can say that he really likes this kind of books that reflect his every day's feelings because he keeps coming to me and asks me to read these books for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment