Quote

Every moments that I spend with my children is a blessing from Allah. Inshaa Allah I will try to stick around as long as I could through out their childhood, loving and guiding them all along the way. Hopefully they will remember me, their only mother, when they lead their own life.

Monday, December 17, 2012

A whole last week in KL

We had spent the whole week in Keramat because Baba was not at home, attending a special course in KL. So, I prepared a 'busy bag' for Abdullah to make sure he had something to do there; story books, his soft  stuffs,  wooden train set, art and crafts supply and many more. Though I already set up a few 'outdoor' activities for him.

I planned to take him to Playtime at Early Learning Centre Mothercare KLCC. I want him to meet people especially his peers, doing activities in group or at least with people around him ( other than his mother ). We went there, not knowing that we had to preregister. I asked him to back out while he's enjoying his playtime. But alhamdulillah he seemed fine with it. So, I guess that day was not very productive.

The next day, I already registered him for another playgroup. I thought the activities were fun; story telling, science project and art & craft. But unfortunately the program was canceled. Abdullah was quite disappointed. So, I took him to Yukids at The Curve and alhamdulillah he really enjoyed spending hours there.

We did some painting, and a few activities on letter 'beh' (b); stamping, cutting, pasting etc. And most of all, we did a lot of free play.

I want to write more but I'm too sleepy now. So see you later!

Assalamu'alaykum..

1 comment:

  1. Clever and good Muslim boy mashallah.

    I'm planning to bring Fudhail to the playgroup too since last year but never had the chance to do it yet. Can't drive a car around KL alone just yet.

    Keep exploring. learning and playing in a fun way dear~

    ReplyDelete